Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1. Do you like blue cheese? No, actually I'm not sure that I've ever tried it.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? I never liked any flavor of it very much.
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Only if I think they are going to give me bad news
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The muppets Christmas Carol
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Apple Juice
9. Can you do push ups? ok, Ijust went and tried and I can do One.... Yay, anyone who knows how big my boobs are right now should be super impressed by that!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Diamond earrings that Mike gave me before we got married
11. Favorite hobby? crocheting, even though I'm not very good at it
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Self diagnosed even
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? That I am not very assertive when I should be.
14. Middle name? Kay
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. How do I pick one trait, Why is Paige still awake?, Chocolate cake sounds good.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Coke, and Apple Juice
17. Current worry? I'm actually not worried right now.
18. Favorite place to be? In my bed
19. Who did you bring in the New Year with? I honestly can't remember
20. Where would you like to go? Anywhere that screaming kids aren't
21. Name three people who will complete this? Who knows
22. Do you own slippers? Yes
23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Tan
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know, I've never had the opportunity
25. Can you whistle? Yes
26. Would you be a pirate? No. On the movies they always have nasty teeth and nasty dreads!
27. What songs do you sing in the shower? I'm to sexy!.....I'm kidding, I don't sing in the shower these days
28. Favorite Girl's Name? Kate
29. Favorite boy's name? Braxton
30. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets I'm in my PJs
31. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably Ryan
32. Best bed sheets as a child? Ok, you know those pound puppies from when we were kids? I had the kitty version on my sheets and I loved them. I think they were called the pound purries, but I'm not sure any ways my kids use the pillow cases at my parents house.
33. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken pinky. Sounds lame but it chipped my nuckle and I have two screws in it and it hurt bad.
34. Do you love where you live? Sure
35. How many TV's do you have in your houses? 2, but one only plays movies
36. Who is your loudest friend? Christie
37. How many dogs do you have? NOne!!!!!!!!!!!!
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Who doesn't
39. What is your favorite book? The twilight series of course~!
40. What is your favorite candy? Smarties
41. What is your favorite Sports Team? I have to say the Packers, by marriage. They have to be your favorite when you marry someone from Wisconsin or you get in big trouble.
42. What song do you want played at your funeral? Not Amazing Graze is all that I ask, you can sing whatever song you want, I just Hate that one!

2 comments:

Katey said...

I am impressed by the push up...

Crocheting? How did I not know this.

Where would you like to go? Any place without screaming kids... Can I come?

I have satin sheets if you would like to try.. I hate them

Pirates... Jonny Depp can have all those and still be hot! Mmmm...

I'm to sexy.... ROTFLOL!!! I love you..

Your right, who doesn't have a crush on you.... So true... Unknown caller, calls everyday...

And your not loud!!! Seriously I haven't ever noticed, and I am not being sacrastic!

Anonymous said...

Diamond earrings? Do you even know where those are? And you rang in the new year with yours truly along with Brock and Stephanie. And yes, you would get in trouble if you weren't a Packers fan. Anyway, post soem more pictures of my kids.

-Mike

Blog Archive