Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008

Crazy 8's

8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1. Chocolate
2. Sex....... and the City(lol!)
3. Baby Clothes
4. the Election
5. Mike
6. Blogging
7. Facebook
8. Crocheting


8 words or phrases I use often:
1. "no!"
2. Seriously
3. Dude
4. If I have to tell you again
5. Sorry
6. I feel bad
7. I miss daddy too
8. Give me a kiss?


8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Chuck
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Ugly Betty
5. ER
6. CSI
7. Divine Design
8. Worst Week


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took Morgan to Preschool
2. Dishes
3. Went to Walmart
4. Pot Roast
5. Picked Morgan up from preschool
6. Blogged
7. Talked to Lisel
8. Took Roast to mom and dads


8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Rooster's
2. At my mom's
3. Taco Time
4. Costa Vida
5. Olive Garden
6. Applebees
7. Red Robin
8. El Matador


8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Mike coming home
2. Trick or Treating
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Nap Times
6. Disney World
7. Nephew
8. Playing Basketball


8 Things on My Wish List:
1. To lose all this weight
2. A cruise
3. New Wardrobe
4. Finishing the Basement
5. Nintendo DS
6. Straight Hair
7. A Spa weekend
8. Makeover?

8 people I tag:
1. Katey
2. Julie
3. Hollie
4. Yulese
5. Kristyn
6. Melanee
7. Megan
8.Denise

3 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Love the list! It is fun to find more about everyone and what they are "into".

Haley+Salesi said...

HEY!!! So i just saw your comment on my blog... dumb me.. must be my pregnancy or something!!! ha ha Your family is so so cute, your littlest one is getting big.. Well happy to be blog friends now... Hope you guys had a good Halloween... talk to you later!!! :)

Blog Archive