Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow! I Suck!

It has been forever since I have updated this blog! I am not very good about it. My home computer wouldn't let me upload pics onto my posts, and what good is a blog without pictures! Anyways a lot happened obviously. Most recently Mike came home from yet another rotation in Iraq, Morgan just started kindergarten and Loves it!, and Ryan started preschool, and likes it even more than Morgan like kindergarten, and Paige just started walking all over the place. Her 1st birthday is tomorrow! I can't believe my baby is already not a baby anymore...it makes me sad, but she is so much fun! Tomorrow is her well baby check up so I will let you all know how that goes. Anyways, I guess I'm back into blog land...Yay! Here is a picture of Morgan after her first haircut at a real salon. She was so happy!

No comments:

Blog Archive