Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paige-The Birthday Girl



My little Paige turned one today. I keep looking at her and wonder how it went by so dang fast! She is such a sweet heart. She is very busy and likes to play with anything that isn't one of her toys, like the remote, cell phones, or pretty much anything that is plugged into the wall. She likes to hug her baby dolls and gives some people kisses. I haven't gotten one yet but she loves to kiss Daddy, Ryan and Lexi. She is so good at sleeping which I am soooo grateful for. She just started walking last week and is now walking everywhere. We love her so much! Happy Birthday Paige

3 comments:

Christina said...

How fun! What a big day! That first year FLIES! Happy Birthday, Paige!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Paige! She is so cute!

Chris Pease & Christie Wilkes said...

I'm glad you are back to Blog Land.

I'm hoping to finally have a weekend home here in October and would love you guys to come up for an afternoon/evening one of these days!

I miss you.

Blog Archive